INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE CONSULTATION
The initial consultation includes 2 visits. The first visit is approximately 90 minutes and will include reviewing:
- your comprehensive medical, surgical history
- all current medications, supplements and herbal therapies
- lifestyle history including sleep, exercise, nutrition
- assessment of current mind-body, spiritual and support systems
- a limited/target oriented physical exam
- A detailed summary of current health related problems with an evidence based plan to address them
- Evidenced based recommendations for appropriate supplements, botanical medicines (herbals)
- Specific nutritional recommendations and resources.
- Specific exercise plan
- Recommendations on mind-body practices that fit your preferences with resources.
- Recommendations on alternative healing systems (Chinese medicine, Ayurveda, etc) when appropriate.
- Lab orders as needed
- Referral to other integrative practitioners as needed (massage, energy healing, etc)
- Email correspondence as needed for 3 months after consultation
follow up Visits
These visits are intended as brief follow ups to your initial consultation and can assist you in any aspect of integrative health care plan.
Services provided are determined by the condition and not how much you can afford. Services may include body acupuncture, ear acupuncture, electro-acupuncture, and laser therapy.
Initial Consult &Treatment
Initial evaluation and treatment will often be 60-90 minutes
Follow up treatment
Follow up treatments vary depending on the conditions but will often last 45-60 minutes.
Limited Ear, Laser treatments
$30 or four treatments for $100
All major credit cards and most HSA cards accepted. Gift certificates available.
Qi Heart Shen